Improvement (改良 Kairyō) is a method to strengthen Kenhime by use and forfeit the others as an material for enhancing. Up to 5 Kenhime can be the material(s) for each Improvement.
- Raise Kenhime's Strength – Vitality – Agility – Technique status.
- Therefore corresponding HP, attack, defense, accuracy, evasion, and construction specs will increase as well.
- Status is displayed in blue upon reaching the Improvement Threshold (at Max)
- Max Threshold raised by 5 sequentially for each 5 levels (Lv1-Lv9 Max Threshold is 5, Lv10 is 10, Lv15 is 15, and so forth).
- Inherit the improved rate after evolution.
- There is a term of Great Success, a chance of obtaining higher outcome than the amount of actual value.
- If it happen, the screen will flashing white shortly in the midst of smoke effect.
- Standard Value as following:
- Drifter-type: 1
- Soldier-type: 1
- Cavalry-type: 2
- King-type: 2
- God-type: 3
- Rarity is added to heighten the above values:
- Light Brown +0,
- Orange +1,
- Pink +2,
- Gold +3,
- Rainbow + 4
WARNING: Don’t forget to put a lock on important Kenhime to avoid mistakes in choosing material!
- How to protect: Organization > Detail Button > [保護する] = Protect Button