Builders, or Kenhime (建姫, lit. "builder princess") are the in-game units/characters that work for you. There are common and rare ones which can be identified by their "Get" background color. Each of them belongs to one of the 5 available classes.
Rarity Level 1
Rarity Level 2
Rarity Level 3
Rarity Level 4
Rarity Level 5
- Drifter - Have the best in mobility (able to attack first at the start at the battle) as well as agility. They also had the shortest break time (repair)
- Soldier - Had a slightly shorter mobility and agility than Drifters, but had better Attack and Defense. Break time is slight longer.
- Cavalry - Had good combat stats as well as construction stats in return they had a bit low agility. Break time is long.
- King - Had good stats and often had unique skills, but poor mobility and agility. Break time is slightly long.
- God - Has the best stats except for agility and mobility which is low, they had the longest break time of all Kenhime.
Upon reaching a certain level, you may evolve your builders into a stronger one with upgraded or new sets of skills. Evolution requires a certain amount of materials of one type plus some Magic Jewels and Precious Metals.
- Drifters require level 20 and 3 evolution materials.
- Soldiers require level 20 and 5 evolution materials.
- Cavalries require level 30 and 8 evolution materials.
- Kings require level 30 and 10 evolution materials.
- Gods require level 35 and 15 evolution materials.
After a certain patch, Builders have a 2nd upgrade which will require different evolution materials. *needs more note*
- Drifters require level 45
- Soldiers require level 45
- Cavalries require level 55
- Kings require level 60
- Gods require level ??
- Forte - What the builder's stats and skills are most suited towards at.
- Range - When the unit has an advantage in battle. Ranged units benefit in phase 1, Melee units in phase 2, and Generic units are balanced in both phases.
- Artisan - Artisan skills give you more Construction points.
- Vitality - Vitality reduces fatigue in Construction.
- Thrifty Workers - Thrifty Workers decreases Construction time.
- Cheer/Support - Cheer and support skills increase your party's stats.
- Degradation - Degradation skills decrease your enemy party's stats.
- Strike/Technique - Strike and Technique skills deal more damage and can have side effects like lowering enemy defense.
- X Attack - X Attack skills allow you to attack more than once per phase.
- Barrier/Escape - Barrier and Escape skills activate when taking damage to block or completely avoid damage.
- Clairvoyance - Clairvoyance increases your encounter rate with item nodes in Exploration.
For full list of skills, see Skill List.
See Also Edit
- List of all Builders with image
- Builders by Base Stats
- Builders by Maximum Stats
- List of all skills